Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Monday, March 27, 2023

I saw "Almost Famous" the other day, and i loved it. It wasn't until I looked it up again that I realized I had watched the extended cut.


I don't think I will ever watch the normal cut. The extended felt perfect, but I want to watch it again, it feels like I've missed many things.This is a movie I instantly love, and it's been a while since I felt this way. I will not review it, nor I will explain why I love it so much, because the feeling is so pure that I will only say that this movie broke through all the layers of my heart to sit there at ease.I do however want you guys to share with me your thoughts about the film.An instant classic! And what a soundtrack! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/9LC0eV5

No comments:

Post a Comment