Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Monday, March 27, 2023

Coherence


I realize this film has been out for 10 years but I just finished it for the first time 15 minutes ago. And wow, just wow. An amazingly smart movie that doesn’t really try to dumb it down. Yes, yes, I know the science needed to be explained in regular English. I mean that the writer and director(who are the same person) trusted the audience to follow along with the story. Of course I cannot talk much about the movie without giving too much away. I will just say if you’re looking for intelligent sci-fi that is unique, give Coherence a try. I was able to watch it for free on Tubi. It has a few commercials in it, but they are spread out and brief. Well worth waiting through for this one. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/5aRtGHq

No comments:

Post a Comment