Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Christopher Walken appreciation


I just finished watching the movie Seven Psychopaths, that had Colin Farrell, Sam Rockwell, Woody H and Christopher Walken.I thoroughly enjoyed it, where has this movie been my entire life. All the cast were excellent, the screenplay, the dialogue, everything about was awesome to watch. However I cant stop thinking about Christopher Walken, he is a cinematic legend!! He mos def deserves more praise than he gets credit for IMO. I’m not sure if he is under appreciated or because he pretty much acts the same way in every movie (his unique off key, deadpan delivery probably makes me think this way) and he steals scenes in just about every movie I’ve seen him in. His “fathers watch” scene in Pulp Fiction is one of my fav all time scenes in any Tarantino film. Absolutely hilarious!!Whats your favourite Christopher Walken movie/scene?? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/Qlj9kxL

No comments:

Post a Comment