Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Best movie with the worst sequel and worst movie with the best sequel


I was considering the best first movies in a series with the worst sequel and the worst first movies with the best sequel. It may show my proclivities, but both of mine are science fiction. The Matrix is my pick for best with worst sequel and Star Trek: The Motion Picture is my pick for worst with best sequel. The Matrix was one of the most original, action packed, and just all around entertaining films I had seen in years when it was released. Keanu Reeves isn't the most versatile actor, but he worked beautifully in this role. The sequel was so bad I was rooting for the machines. 🙂I know there are people who enjoyed the original Trek movie but I found it slow moving and sorely lacking. The Wrath of Kahn was amazing, largely due to the amazing performance given by Ricardo Montalbán. It remains my favorite movie in the franchise despite it's aging special effects.What do you think? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/vr1HYsz

No comments:

Post a Comment