Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

As someone who likes to go to movies by myself, Regal Theater’s policy of not allowing a single seat between people is awful and needs to change.


I absolutely cannot stand that they implemented this policy a few years ago. I’m a single movie-goer, and enjoy going to movies by myself. I used to be able to hop on Fandango or Regal app and purchase a ticket, somewhat in the middle, at my convenience. Now because of this policy, I’m forced to sit uncomfortably next to couples, or off to the side.I shouldn’t be limited to early showtimes where there’s less people, buying my ticket in person, sit obnoxiously close, sitting off to the side, or always bringing someone along.I’ve looked at early showtimes, for a small theater and each row had the middle two seats occupied. I couldn’t purchase a ticket on either side of them leaving a seat between us. I had to either sit right next to them, or leave two seats, forcing me to sit further off to the side. I’ve had a couple get up and move because of it.Just today, i had a theater that had a couple, two empty seats, and then a group of 3. I literally couldn’t purchase either of the two empty seats because I’d leave a space open on the other side. The app won’t let you purchase it. It’s fucking stupid.Not only are you not able to use the app, but you’re also bound by the same rules at the self-service kiosk. You have to go to concessions and purchase a ticket for yourself because that single seat rule doesn’t apply there. Just hope there’s not a long line.You should be able to purchase whatever seat you want, whenever you want.The ONLY way this rule is logical, is when it’s going to be a sold out show. A big movie, 2 weeks after it’s release, on a random Wednesday, is not going to be a sold out show. Most movies, outside of Marvel and Star Wars, are never sold out shows. Stupid policy. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/g0N8Xid

No comments:

Post a Comment