Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Saturday, April 29, 2023

David Fincher's Zodiac, did you know....


Just found out some really interesting facts about the 2007 Zodiac movie. Did you know... The Zodiac case was re-opened after the release of the film. The San Fransisco Police Department actually closed the case back in 2004, due to a lack of new leads or evidence. While it remained open in Riverside, Napa Valley and Vallejo, there were no advances due to the lack of resources that the smaller departments had. However, the SFPD saw fit to reopen the investigation after the release of David Fincher's film.The hardest code to crack, known as Code 340, was seemingly finally solved by cryptographer(s) on Dec 5, 2020, after some 51 years of fame as one of the most difficult ciphers. It was discovered that some letters in the alphabet were never used in the deciphered message (j, q, x, y, z), that eight letters were represented by a single symbol, and that the others were represented by between two and ten symbols; a few of which were the actual letter. The message reads (including misspellings): "I hope you are having lots of fun in trying to catch me / That wasn't me on the TV show / Which brings up a point about me / I am not afraid of the gas chamber / Because it will send me to paradice all the sooner / Because I now have enough slaves to work for me / Where everyone else has nothing when they reach paradice / So they are afraid of death / I am not araid because I know that my new life is life will be an easy on in paradice death."And finally... David Fincher recalled how, as a child, he came home from school one day after noting how a police car had been following his bus. His father matter-of-factly replied "Oh yeah. There's a serial killer who's killed four or five people, who calls himself Zodiac, who's threatened to take a high-powered rifle and shoot out the tires of a school bus and then shoot the children as they come off the bus". via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3ZsMqzu

No comments:

Post a Comment