Latest Bollywood, Hollywood &amp movies Download For Free

Latest Movie

Sunday, April 23, 2023

A Bug's Life is one of Pixar's best movies that doesn't get a lot of love.


I recently rewatched the movie cause I remembered how much I enjoyed watching it constantly as a kid and for good reason.It is just a very fun, hilarious and wholesome narrative to watch, with the voice acting being wildly entertaining that it never fails to put me in a good mood. All the voice actors from Dave Foley, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Hayden Panettiere, Denis Leary, Joe Ranft, David Hype Pierce, Bonnie Hunt, etc. were incredible. Slim, Francis and Heimlich were my favourite characters as they had the funniest moments in the film, that part of the scene at the circus where they dressed as flowers and a bee always cracks me up!!Hopper was such a great villain (and one of Disney's scariest), as he understands that underestimating your enemies can backfire if you don't use fear to keep them 'in line' and it features my favourite John Ratzenberger appearance from all of the voiceovers he does in Pixar movies. I could tell he had such a fun time voicing P.T. Flea in this movie.Also this was the first movie where they started the tradition of creating "deleted scenes" before ending it with Monsters Inc. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/xRp3se8

No comments:

Post a Comment